Even if your ex doesn't want to go to counselling or work amicably with you, you can learn practical and emotional skills to cope with any situation. Retain your identity, parent effectively and emerge positively from your divorce.
Are you getting divorced and experiencing:
- The pain of separation?
- Difficulty juggling the kids, the finances, work and coping with your divorce?
- Challenges in communicating with your ex?
- An ‘emotional stalemate’ where either of you is digging in your heels over ‘whatever’?
- Challenging behaviours?
Then you are not alone. 9 out of 10 people in your situation experience a roller coaster of emotions whilst trying to cope with everyday practicalities and facing an uncertain future. On top of all of this, they have their ‘not yet ex partner’ to contend with.But it doesn’t have to be so difficult. Even if your ‘ex’ doesn’t want to go to counselling or work amicably with you…
If you truly want to:
- Avoid bitterness and battles
- Drop the drama
- Agree a fair settlement
- Parent effectively in the future
- Get your identity back
- Let go of the past
- Take charge of your life
- Emerge positively from your divorce….
I am the UK"s leading relationship counsellor helping men and women discover how to master the skills for a Dignified Divorce no matter what challenges you face right now. There are two ways to Divorce.
The Old Way
The old way of divorcing was to go straight to your lawyer and ‘battle it out’ with your ex in retribution for the pain and hurt you were feeling. This led to spending thousands of your own hard earned money and resulted in a damaged relationship with your ex, which is horrible if you have kids together. The old way does not give you skills to manage your divorce amicably or show you how to move forward quickly and positively in your life. Typically it took years to ‘get over it’.
The New Way
It doesn’t have to be difficult any more. We have evolved our thinking and everything we know about the impact of divorce. Its time to do it differently and with dignity.
Divorcing with Dignity is a new way of understanding:
- How you got to ‘here’ from ‘there’.
- How it happened and Why it happened
- What you need to do in order to move forward with your life
- Predictable ways of thinking and behaving that you will experience during divorce
- How to overcome loneliness, sadness and guilt
- How to have down to earth common sense communicate with your ex without it ending in upset
- How to cope with the pain and uncertainty and stay in control
- How to retain you identity and maintain your dignity…always
- How to create clarity and focus going forward
- How to juggle parenting, work and time for you.
- How to avoid making the same mistakes in the future
- How to manage, the biggest obstacle you really face - your own emotions
When you achieve this understanding you can:
- Become aware of how you and your partner triggered pain in each other
- Talk to your ex like a human being
- Work together to agree the practicalities (because you’ll have the skills)
- Become free of old reactive ways
- Better understand, and accept your ex
- Let go
- Use what you’ve learned in future relationships
- Re-learn how to give and receive the love you want going forward.
Don’t let the circumstances or situation you are currently experiencing adversely affect your future. The number one skill I can show you is how you can make the transition from being part of a couple to being successfully divorced. I have worked with hundreds of men and women from every walk of life. There is no typical client. It makes no difference if are a CEO, a Banker, an Actor, a Housewife, in the Services or in the Media.
Everyone experiencing relationship breakdown needs support with stress, anxiety, arguments, lack of self-confidence, family pressures, finances and the list goes on.
I know from two decades of working with divorcing couples that so often the old traditional methods break down. Its time to do it differently and Divorce With Dignity.
Discover, with my help, how to change your emotional perspective so you can get through your divorce, retain your identity and lead a happy and peaceful life once again.
How it works:
The Relationship Assessment
- 1 x 1 hour Skype or telephone session to create your personal Divorce Route map.
In this session I’ll find out about you and your current situation. You’ll tell me your challenges practically and emotionally. By the end of our session you’ll be clear about what you want and how you’ll get it.
- 1 x 2 hour Skype, Face to Face, or telephone meeting, plus homework
By the end of this session you’ll have a complete understanding of how and why you ‘operate’ the way you do in relationship. You’ll have some truly eye opening homework to complete. And, you’ll be able to create immediate changes that will allow your dignified divorce.
- 4 x 90 minute Skype, Face to Face or telephone meetings.
Your Best Possible Outcome
However bad things seem right now, isn’t it comforting to know that you will get over your divorce? I promise all my clients, when you use all these emotional and practical skills you will emerge buoyant not bitter from your divorce.
Don’t wait for things to get better. You’ve already done that and they didn’t. Make a decision right now and then take action.
Get in Touch